Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Introduction

Hi folks. This is my first post here. A brief introduction about me and my blog.
My name is eko. I'am a vegetarian from Indonesia (it's in southeast asia).
I start my vegan life since 2007. I used to be a meat lover (heavy meat lover I mean) and my health condition wasn't so good, I'm overweight, and my body immunity drop easily.
Since I become vegetarian, I feel that my health condition improved drastically. No more weak body immunity, no more body odor, no more bad breath, and dirty skin.
Then I recognized that vegetarian is a good thing for me, for sure. So I'm using this blog to share a little about vegetarian life, recipe, and free articles about vegetarian. Hope that you find this useful.
Ok, i think that's enough from me. Hope you like it.

No comments: